There is saying that ‘There is no place like home’. Every citizen of India wishes to have their home. So for fulfilling the citizen’s wishes Government is granting funds for the construction of houses under the scheme IAY Indira Gandhi Awaas Yojna.
Every year Government of India through this scheme comes with the IAY 2020 list of the people who will get the funds to construct the houses under this scheme.
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Indira Awas yojana
- Benefits of Indira Awas Yojana
Indira Awas Yojana [IAY List]
IAY List 2020: The government of India likewise every year, came with new IAY 2020 Indira Gandhi Awaas Yojana list 2020 where one can find his or her name easily who is eligible to get the money for the construction of the house under the scheme.
In this article, we will cover for you all the information regarding IAY 2020. How to watch online the list of allottees under the scheme? What are the benefits of the Indra Gandhi Awaas Yojana?.
What amount will allottees get under the scheme? This all the information you will find in this article.
IAY 2020 List/pmayg.nic.in
As you know the Government every year comes out with a list of people who will get money under the scheme for the construction of houses.
Likewise, every year Government has also released a list of those citizens of India this year who will be granted funds for the construction of their respective houses.
If you are a registered candidate under the Indra Awaas yojana then you can also go through the list. For that, you have to visit the official website of Indra Awaas Yojna.
By going through this online portal beneficiary can easily find his or her name from the list. He didn’t have to go somewhere else like at someone’s office or any other place to see the list.
Today in the world of the internet where nothing is beyond our reach. Where we can find every information by scrolling the internet. The government of India finds the internet the best way to release the list of beneficiaries who are under the IAY 2020 scheme.
The IAY scheme is for the weaker section of the rural area. Under the scheme, all Scheduled Caste/Scheduled tribe/Minorities/General class who are below poverty line/Bonded employees are provided funds for the construction of their houses.
The main aim of the Government for starting this portal is to provide the information to the IAY candidates directly without the involvement of the middle person.
Indira Awaas Yojana/Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana/Benefits
iay.nic: Indra Awaas Yojana is an initiative that was taken by Rajiv Gandhi for providing houses for the poor people in Rural Areas.
This scheme was launched in 1985. In India, there are various sections of the society, who are incapable of making their own houses because of the lack of money.
In 2015, the name of the scheme changes from Indra Gandhi Yojana to Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana.
Through this scheme, the Government aims to build houses for all the citizens of India with the slogan ‘Houses For All’ till 2022. For these citizens, this scheme had always emerged as the biggest help.
But there are some conditions according to the Government for the citizens of India for registering themselves under the scheme.
The conditions are that the candidate should belong to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled tribe/Minorities/General class (BPL). General classes that are below the poverty line will also come under the scheme.
Under this scheme, the candidates who are residing in the plain rural areas will get 1,20,000 rupees. And the candidates who are residing in rural hilly areas will get 30,00,000 Rupees. This amount will be allotted for the construction of the houses.
There are some rules to follow by the eligible candidates while building the houses. The houses should be built with full facilities like drinking water, electricity connection, LPG connection, smokeless gas fire, and toilet.
Other conditions of the schemes are that one must not own a house before applying for this scheme. Only those applicants will get register under this scheme who previously didn’t apply for any other government housing scheme.
The fund for the construction of houses will be provided in the name of women or husband and wife jointly.
iay nic in: The candidates who are among the categories Scheduled Caste/Scheduled tribe/Minorities/Non-St/ Sc class (BPL)/Bonded employees can register themselves under the Indra Awaas Yojana scheme.
The registered candidate will be provided with funds for the construction of their respective houses.
But the Government will not provide the fund in full at a time. Central Government for the last 3 years has been providing funds to the above-mentioned category candidates for building their own houses. The Government provides this fund in three different installments which due yearly.
Below are the given facts that state the amount that the Government of India has disbursed yearly wise under the scheme.
In the first installment, 2015- 16 stands to Rs. 969606, 2016-17 Rs. 3451269 and 2017-18 Rs. 2495516.
In the second installment, 2015-16 stands to Rs. 1010792, 2016-17 Rs. 1605800, 2017-18 Rs. 2988986
In the third installment, 2015-16 stands to Rs. 1386984, 2016-17 Rs. 1050843, 2017-18 Rs. 5583116
How To See Your Name In IAY 2020 List
If you are a registered candidate under Indra Awaas Yojana 2020 then here we will guide you with step by step procedure to see your name in the list of IAY 2020 scheme.
- First of all, visit the Rural Development Ministry’s official website pmayg.nic.in
- From the homepage of the website click on the Stakeholder option. A drop-down menu will appear on the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select the first option IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary.
- The website will redirect you to another page where you will enter your registration number. The registration number was provided to you at the time of registering yourself for the scheme.
- At the time of registering your self for the IAY scheme if you were not given any registration number then no need to worry. There is an option present just below the submit button with the name ‘advance’.
- Click on the advance button and enter the details like state, district, block, panchayat, scheme name financial year. Other than this you can also search by your name, BPL Number, Account number, Sanction order, and Father/Husband.
- After clicking the search button you will get the list of IAY 2020.
How to register under the IAY 2020 Scheme
There is a process for the registration of the IAY 2020 scheme. But before registering yourself make sure that you are falling under the eligibility criteria of the IAY 2020 Scheme.
Here we will provide the steps to register your self for Indra Awaas Yojana 2020 Scheme.
- First, visit the official website of the IAY 2020 Scheme.
- From the home page choose the correct option from the menu as per the block-wise application.
- After that enter your Aadhaar card number.
- In the next screen, you enter your details in the application form. Fill the details carefully and press the submit button.
- You can also download the application form for your future use.